欢迎来到逍遥右脑记忆网-免费提供各种记忆力训练学习方法!

催眠的花园:引导词

编辑: 路逍遥 关键词: 催眠原理 来源: 逍遥右脑记忆

  1. Welcome to the hypnotic garden.

  欢送来到催眠的花园。

  2. The latest scientific investigations of the mind have been able to prove the ancient wisdom.

  有最近对人类心灵的迷信考察已经可以证实古代的智慧

  3 The fact of the intimate connection between the mind and body.

  那就是咱们心灵跟身材之间有著密不可分的关联。

  4The body produces what the mind dictates.

  身领会服从心灵的命令去出产和制作。

  5 Whatever is held in the mind, the physical body will produce.

  不论心灵想的是什么,身体都会随著发生变更。

  6 The diseases of the body can and mostly are caused by ill feelings, or bitterness towards another person.

  大多数身体上的疾病情都和负面的情感有关,例如老想著自己生病了,对人有所恼恨。

  7 All of the emotions: intense passion, hatred and longstanding jealousy, affect the body negatively.

  被强烈的情感所吞没,仇恨或长期的嫉妒,都对我们的身体有著负面的影响。

  8 And corroding anxiety and bad temper actual induce physical diseases.

  而焦急和坏性格更是会侵蚀我们的健康。

  9 The heart, liver, kidneys, spleen, stomach, and body cells are destroyed.

  损坏身体的细胞,产生和心脏,肝脏,肾脏,脾脏及胃相干的疾病。

  10 Worry causes untold life-threatening diseases such as heart troubles, nerves breakdowns, and blood-pressure problems.

  而忧愁更是造成很多与性命要挟的疾病,像心脏方面的弊病,神经虚弱及血压方面的问题等。

  11 If the bad thoughts are destroyed, bodily diseases and problems will vanish.

  如果我们能将不好的主意毁灭,那么大多数身体上的疾病都会随著消散。

  12 This is the hypnosis technique which can help self-healing.

  以下是一段催眠的技能能够被用来辅助自我治疗。

  13 It is a relaxation technique that you can utilize just to simply relax.

  它同时也是一段让身心放松的训练,你可以只是用来让自己好好放松休息一下。

  14 I just want to give you some idea of how it feels, to experience the wonderful euphoric feeling of hypnosis relaxation.

  我只想要让你去休会一下催眠所带来的那种美好愉悦的感到。

  15 If you have any discomfort in any area of your body, or diseased,

  如果你身体有任何不舒服的处所,或有什么疾病,

  16 I want you to send a loving thought to that area.

  我现在要你传递爱的能量到那部门。

  17 Visualize -应用想象力,

  18Put pictures in your mind of your body becoming healthy and well again.

  在你的心灵浮现一张自己的照片,照片中的你再次变得健康,令你满足。

  19 That area of your body you can see in your mind's eye becoming healthy and well again.

  而那有病痛的部位也在你的设想中变得完好和健康。

  20 Healthy as it should be.

  你的身体将恢复到它原来应有的健康状况。

  21 Nature made our bodies to stay healthy,

  大做作的设计使我们的身体能坚持在健康的状态,

  22 to heal itself.;身体是会自我痊愈的。

  23 Nature only needs the cooperation and assistance of the mind to operate naturally and heal.

  我们身体所需的是心灵的配合和帮助,让它能天然地运作和克制。

  24 I want you to get you a comfortable position,

  现在我要你让自己处于一个舒服的姿态,

  25 preferably to stretch out on the floor or on a bed,

  最好是能全身平躺在地上或床上,如何才能准确找到自己的号码?

  26 with a small pillow to support your neck or possibly roll up some clothing and place under your neck.

  并在头下垫块枕头,若找不到枕头也可以卷起一些衣服来取代。

  27 Get comfortable.;让本人觉得舒畅,

  28 Place a light cover or towel on you

  并在身上盖一层薄薄的毯子或大浴巾,由胸部盖到脚掌。

  29 We'll just have a small break while you get prepared.

  我们自定要稍停一下让你去预备这些货色。

  30 Now you're ready to visit the garden of your mind.

  当初你已经筹备好去探访你心灵的花园

  31 Check that your head is in line with your spine.

  检讨你的头和脊椎是否已成始终线不要曲折。

  32 Let your feet just fall slightly apart.

  让你的双脚微微翻开与肩同宽。

  33 Your arms can rest limply at your side.

  双手背可微微地在身旁放松,潜能

  34 Turn your hands so the palms are slightly facing upwards,;将两手的掌心微微朝上,

  35 the sides of your hands on the floor.;不必太刻意,赵高是秦二世的心理催眠师

  36 Close your eyes now, and just listen to our voices.

  现在请闭上你的眼睛,NLP疗法与精神分析的比较,请听著我们的声音。

  37 And if you listen to our voices, you will find a wonderful relaxing thing happen to you.

  ;而当你听我们的声音,你将教训到一种美妙放松的经验会产生在你的身上。

  38 You'll find the muscles in your body right down your spine are completely relaxing.

  ;你会发明全身的肌肉延长到脊椎以下的局部都将完整地放松。

  39 Be aware of your breathing.;去意识到你的呼吸。

  40 Don't force or strain the breath.;不要刻意使劲地呼吸。

 


本文来自:逍遥右脑记忆 http://www.jiyifa.net/cuimian/26185.html

相关阅读:偏头痛的催眠疗法
双脑同步催眠技巧
广告中的类催眠现象
如何自我催眠?
如何成为一名合格的催眠师