开始谈话 Conversation Starters
Q: You’re welcome to China. I hope you’re enjoying your stay here.
(欢迎你到中国来。希望你在这里过得愉快。)
A: Thank you. I really am enjoying myself here.
(谢谢你。我在这里确实过得很愉快。)
Q: Where are you from?
(你是从哪个国家来的?)
A: I’m from America.
(我从美国来。)
Q: How long have you been in China?
(你在中国多长时间了?)
A: Only a few days.
(才来几天。)
Only a couple of days.
(才来几天。)
I just got here yesterday.
(我昨天才来的。)
Q: How long are you planning to stay?
(你打算呆多久?)
A: Two weeks.
(两个星期。)
Until the trade fair is over.
(到交易会结束。)
Q: Could you answer a question for me? Forget it if the question bothers you.
(你能回答我一个问题吗?如果你不想回答,就算了。)
A: Go ahead. I don’t mind.
(问吧。我不介意。)
Ask me anything. I’m not that sensitive.
(什么问题都可以问。我没那么敏感。)
Q: Are you here on business or for pleasure?
(你来这里是出差还是游玩?)
A: I’m here on vacation. It has always been my dream to come to China.
(我到这里来度假。我一直都梦想着来中国。)
I’m here on business. I come to China regularly. Actually, I have a factory here.
(我是出差到这里。我经常来中国。确切地说,我在这里有一家工厂。)
关于他们的国家 About Their Own Country
Q: Tell me something about your country.
(给我讲讲你的国家。)
A: America is a big and exciting country. You should come and see it for yourself someday.
(美国是一个富有情趣的大国。将来什么时候你应该来亲自看一看。)
Q: What is your hometown known (famous) for?
(你的家乡什么最有名?)
A: My hometown is well-known for oranges.
(我的家乡盛产橘子。)
My hometown hosted the Olympics last year.
(我的家乡去年举办了奥运会。)
Q: What’s America famous for?
(美国以什么出名?)
A: America is famous for its freedom.
(美国作为一个自由的国度而闻名于世。)
America is famous for its big companies.
(美国以拥有大公司而出名。)
Q: What do people think of China in your country?
(你们国家的人怎么看中国?)
A: George Bush thinks that China is our competitor, Bill Clinton thinks that China is our strategic partner. Most Americans agree with Mr. Clinton.
(乔治•布什认为中国是美国的竞争对手,比尔•克林顿把中国当作战略伙伴。大多数美国人赞成克林顿的观点。)
本文网址:http://www.jiyifa.net/gaozhong/8807.html
相关阅读:和外国人交朋友的秘诀3